|This article is a stub. You can help Aftercharge Wiki by .|
|Role||Ability Denial, Ensnaring|
Bio[edit | edit source]
Huntress is equipped with a very powerful long-range rifle that not only makes quick work of the Workonics but also briefly disables their cloaking with every shot. Her companion drone, Gizmo, is programmed to drain the energy charges from other robotic entities. To complete her arsenal, Huntress is equipped with magnetic traps she can use to set up her prey.
Weapon[edit | edit source]
Huntress's weapon of choice is a very powerful long-range carbine.
Charge per Shot: 4
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Steal Overcharge[edit | edit source]
Sends your bot, Gizmo, forward to steal overcharge power from Workonics.
Charge Required: 20
Ion Trap[edit | edit source]
Places a proximity mine that when activated traps a Workonic for a little while. Only three can be placed at a time, placing a new one will destroy the oldest one.
After placing a mine, it will take around 3 seconds to activate.
Charge Required: 40
Tips & Tricks[edit | edit source]
Weapon & Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Powerful Long Range Carbine: Huntress's primary weapon.
- Steal Overcharge: When activated, Huntress sends Gizmo at a visible workonic that has overcharge power to steal it.
- Gizmo will hang around the workonic even if he becomes invisible if they have overcharge power still, allowing for you to have a general knowledge of where they are.
- Ion Trap: When activated, Huntress throws a proximity mine that locks workonics in a small range. There can be a maximum of 3 out at a time, placing a new one will destroy the oldest one.
- Ion Trap's can be placed in surprising positions, including the side of tree's and extractors. If there is a surface an ion mine can probably stick there.
General Strategies[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Huntress first became available to play in Alpha playtest #4 on April 14th, 2018.
Skins[edit | edit source]
Unlockable[edit | edit source]
Epic[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]