|Per Charge||10 meters|
Bio[edit | edit source]
This Workonic model was one of the very first to be built by Aftercharge Corporation and the first prototype was built by Tinker. It’s a little bit sketchy and has some wires that are dangerously exposed. Just like all of the Workonics, it is invisible and able to boost other Workonics back to life. When it’s ready to overcharge, the Glitch unit is able to launch a Pulse Barrage destroying all targeted traps within range.
Overcharge Ability[edit | edit source]
Glitch's overcharge ability, nicknamed Pulse Barrage, destroys all targeted traps Enforcers set within range. A targeted trap will be marked with a triangle on screen when in view, this allows the unit to see traps easily. Note that increasing the field of view in game does not increase the area where traps are targeted.
The Pulse Barrage manifests itself as a sphere of energy launching projectiles in an arc towards Enforcer structures and destroying them. After activating the sphere remains stationary, allowing the Glitch unit to run away in the meantime. Be warned as Enforcers will see the sphere while the barrage is being launched.
Each charge used extends the range of the Pulse Barrage by 10 beyond the initial 16 meters.
Tips & Tricks[edit | edit source]
- Glitch's overcharge ability passively allows them to see the location of the Enforcers' devices even through walls.
- Glitch is able to see and destroy Liquidator's trackers while they are on their teammates.
- There is no limit to the amount of objects Glitch can destroy with their ability as long as they're within range. This lends it really well to situations where one extractor or teammate is heavily protected by defenses. Afterwards, a well coordinated strike before the defenses are rebuilt will overwhelm the Enforcers.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Glitch's old overcharge ability was an area push back that also burned a part of the Enforcers' energy.
- Glitch's old name used to be Shockwave.
- Glitch is still called Shockwave in the game files.
Skins[edit | edit source]
These are the skins currently available for Glitch, they are accessible in the Characters menu.
Unlockable[edit | edit source]
Epic[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]