As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Per Charge||0.8 seconds|
|Per Charge||5 energy|
Bio[edit | edit source]
This Workonic model was responsible for all the metal cutting required on the construction site. Equipped with the standard invisibility cloak to avoid corporate espionage and the ability to boost any model of Workonic back to life, this Workonic now uses its ability to blind Enforcers it encounters.
Overcharge Ability[edit | edit source]
Cyclops' overcharge ability is a Blinding Beam that makes the affected Enforcer unable to see Workonics even when revealed for a limited time. Additionally, the beam will knock the Enforcer back considerably and also remove some of their energy. The duration of the blinding effect and the amount of energy stolen are based on the amount of charges used.
The beam shot by Cyclops is clearly visible and will give away their position to other Enforcers. While under the effects of Blinding Beam the Enforcer's view becomes distorted and gray, also they'll hear a static noise.
Shooting the same Enforcer twice increases the duration by the new amount and will also take the energy.
Each charge used increases the duration by 0.8 seconds beyond the initial second.
Each charge used also increases the amount of energy the Enforcer loses by 5.
Tips & Tricks[edit | edit source]
- Cyclops is able to use their ability to deter Enforcers from chasing them or their teammates.
- Cyclops' ability can hit only one Enforcer at a time and is thus best used on solitary Enforcers as the visible beam reveals Cyclops' location.
- There is no range limit to Blinding Beam and so it can be used across the map.
- The beam's knockback can be used to knock Enforcers off ledges and other vantage points, effectively removing them for not just the beam's cooldown but also the time they'll have to walk back. Do note that the knockback doesn't increase with additional charges, this also allows Cyclops to bully around the Enforcers with a lot of single charge bursts if another Workonic sends the charges in intervals.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Cyclops' overcharge ability used to not push back Enforcers that were hit.
- Cyclops is called Blinder in the game files.
Skins[edit | edit source]
These are the skins currently available for Cyclops, they are accessible in the Characters menu.
Unlockable[edit | edit source]
Epic[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]