As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Per Charge||0.4 seconds|
|Per Charge||10 HP|
Bio[edit | edit source]
This safety Workonic was used by Aftercharge Corporation to provide protection to its workers in case of dangerous Quanta activity on Dusk 11. Buddy can now use this ability to temporarily protect his allies from all Enforcer weaponry.
Overcharge Ability[edit | edit source]
Buddy's overcharge ability, Safeguard, makes an ally invulnerable for a period of time based on the amount of charges used. When it's activated Buddy will also heal their teammate.
This can be used from any distance, the ally just has to stay in line of sight. After Buddy loses line of sight for about a second their ability will deactivate.
Be warned however, while the ability is active Buddy is visibly linked to the ally by a glowing beam. This makes Buddy easy to see and take down as they're not invincible themself. Taking buddy down is the way the Enforcers can stop Safeguard early.
Each charge used increases Safeguard's duration by 0.4 seconds beyond the initial 1 second.
Each charge used also increases the amount of energy healed by 10 points.
Tips & Tricks[edit | edit source]
- Buddy's Safeguard is very useful for pushing on well defended extractors but should be coordinated well with their teammates.
- Buddy is able to use their ability at any distance as long as they're within line of sight, hiding far behind their protected ally they'll be harder to hit.
- For a quick heal Buddy is able to use their ability and then immediately break their line of sight, minimizing the visible effect duration to limit the time their positions are revealed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Buddy's ability used to be called just Invulnerability instead of Safeguard.
- Buddy first became available to play in Alpha playtest #5 on June 9th, 2018.
- One of the names contemplated for Buddy was Cuddles.
- Buddy is called Healer in the game files.
Skins[edit | edit source]
These are the skins currently available for Buddy, they are accessible in the Characters menu.
Unlockable[edit | edit source]
Epic[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]